JWTIntelligence iPad App for 2014
Purchasers of JWT’s annual “10 Trends for 2014 and Beyond” report receive access to the new JWTIntelligence iPad app for 2014.
The app brings JWTIntelligence’s content to life. Features include:
● Access to an interactive version of JWT’s “10 Trends for 2014 and Beyond” that includes proprietary data, expert commentary, key drivers of these trends, hundreds of examples of how these trends are manifesting around the world (including more than 40 videos to help illustrate), and implications for brands.
● A visual grid of JWT’s “100 Things to Watch” that allows users to tap and discover the latest developments bubbling up in travel, technology, food, retail and other sectors.
● An automatically updated storehouse of JWT’s monthly trend reports.
● An entry point to JWTIntelligence’s daily updates.
10 Trends for 2014 and Beyond
In our ninth annual forecast of trends for the near future, we see how consumers are both welcoming and resisting technology’s growing omnipresence in our lives. For many, technology serves as a gateway to opportunity and an enabler of hyper-efficient lifestyles, but those who are most immersed are starting to question its effect on their lives and their privacy. One result is that more people are trying to find a balance and lead more mindful, in-the-moment lives.
In this 211-page trend report:
● Executive Summary
● Immersive Experiences
● Do You Speak Visual?
● The Age of Impatience
● Mobile As a Gateway to Opportunity
● Telepathic Technology
● The End of Anonymity
● Raging Against the Machine
● Remixing Tradition
● Proudly Imperfect
● Mindful Living
This report is the result of quantitative, qualitative and desk research conducted by JWTIntelligence throughout the year. For this report, JWTIntelligence conducted quantitative surveys using SONAR™, JWT’s proprietary online tool, from Nov. 5–8, 2013, surveying 1,003 adults aged 18-plus (500 Americans and 503 Britons). The report includes input from nearly 70 JWT planners and researchers across more than two dozen markets, and interviews with experts and influencers across sectors including technology, health and wellness, media and academia.
If you are a JWT client, please contact us for a copy. If your company is a part of WPP, please contact Hallie Steiner for a discount.