10 Trends for 2013 and Beyond + JWTIntelligence iPad App
JWTIntelligence iPad App
Purchasers of JWT’s annual “10 Trends for 2013 and Beyond” report receive access to the new JWTIntelligence iPad app.
The app brings JWTIntelligence’s content to life. Features include:
● An interactive version of “10 Trends for 2013 and Beyond” that includes proprietary data, videos, expert commentary, key drivers of these trends, hundreds of examples of how these trends are manifesting around the world, and implications for brands. Users can easily navigate between each trend and within the trends themselves, jumping to the areas of most interest and personal relevance.
● A visual grid of JWT’s “100 Things to Watch” that allows users to tap and discover the latest developments bubbling up in travel, technology, food, retail and other sectors.
● An automatically updated storehouse of JWT’s monthly trend reports.
● An entry point to JWTIntelligence’s daily updates.
10 Trends for 2013 and Beyond
In our eighth annual forecast of trends for the near future, new technology continues to take center stage. Many of our trends reflect how businesses are driving, leveraging or counteracting its omnipresence in our lives, and how consumers are responding to its pull. We also put a spotlight on health, with two separate trends examining rising awareness around the impact of stress and happiness on well-being and how businesses are addressing it.
In this 171-page trend report:
● Executive Summary
● Play As a Competitive Advantage
● The Super Stress Era
● Intelligent Objects
● Predictive Personalization
● The Mobile Fingerprint
● Sensory Explosion
● Everything Is Retail
● Peer Power
● Going Private in Public
● Health & Happiness: Hand in Hand
This report is the result of quantitative, qualitative and desk research conducted by JWTIntelligence throughout the year. For this report, we conducted quantitative surveys in the U.S. and U.K. using SONAR™, JWT’s proprietary online tool. We surveyed 1,016 adults aged 18-plus (519 Americans and 497 Britons), as well as 100 teens (50 Americans and 50 Britons) from Nov. 9-19, 2012. (Data are weighted by age and gender.) We also received input from nearly 70 JWT planners and researchers across more than two dozen markets, and we interviewed experts and influencers across sectors including technology, health and wellness, retail, media and academia.
If you are a JWT client, please contact us for a copy. If your company is a part of WPP, please contact Hallie Steiner for a discount.