Amazon has gone from being an online bookseller to a behemoth worth over $350 billion—more than Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Nordstrom, Kohl’s, JC Penney, Sears and Macy’s put together.
It’s hard to overestimate the size and influence of Amazon. The company has gone way beyond its role as a global e-commerce giant and has evolved into an entertainment, data, logistics and lifestyle powerhouse, and its offering is more diverse and ambidextrous than ever.
J. Walter Thompson’s Innovation Group has been charting Amazon’s impact on consumer behavior and expectations since 2015. Amazon Everything report looks at what’s now and perhaps next in Amazon’s expanding universe.
Download the complimentary report here.
This 31-page report includes:
- 10 sector analysis, including fashion, healthcare, and entertainment
- Amazon’s move into becoming an advertising powerhouse
- A map charting Amazon’s global expansion
- Predicting what’s next for Amazon
- 5 pages of original infographics from a survey of 1,000 US and 1,000 Chinese consumers, conducted by SONAR™, J. Walter Thompson’s proprietary research tool