The more we learn about health, the more it seems that health includes everything.
The definition of “health” is expanding as consumers begin to include health as a factor in everyday decisions and purchases. At the same time, technology is driving unparalleled changes in healthcare, creating a storm of disruption in the $3 trillion US healthcare industry.
The Well Economy offers a guide to today’s rapidly changing culture of wellbeing. What does it mean to be well? How are health and wellness brands evolving? And most importantly, how can brands reach consumers in this space?
A free executive summary version is available here:
The full report includes:
- 24 pages of original infographics from a survey of 1,007 US consumers conducted by SONAR™, J. Walter Thompson’s proprietary research tool
- Exclusive interviews with experts in both healthcare and lifestyle industries
- Case studies of the evolving visual language of healthcare design
- A deep dive into the future of health technology
Topics covered include:
- Defining health: From body to mind
- Who do we trust with our health?
- Consumer health data and privacy
- The culture of wellbeing
- Next-gen wellness experiences
- Pharmaceutical design
- New healthcare user experiences
- And more